We’ll make things right when you’ve been injured as a result of another's negligence. We have been protecting the rights of injured people for over 40 years.
Our practice is limited to the representation of people, not insurance companies. Our years of experience make us a serious force, widely respected by insurance companies. The result is the ability to obtain top dollar settlements for our clients. We can help if you or someone you love is hurt due to:
- Car, Motorcycle or Truck Accidents
- Work Place Injury
- Slip & Fall Injury
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Defective Products
Getting the Proper Help
Before you talk to any insurance adjuster, CALL "The Eshelman Legal Group"...Without legal representation, you could settle your claim too cheaply or make statements to the adjuster that could defeat your case.
Call Toll Free: 1.800.365.0001
Helping Injured People for Over 40 Years
"We'll Make Things Right"
Cheers to Safe Driving in 2015
It's the unthinkable. It's the scenario that will never happen to you, always someone else. But then it happens...you are involved in a car accident. All of a sudden your life has been turned upside down. You are missing work, you have a ton of paperwork to deal with, you are worried about money, AND worst of all, you are in pain.
The Eshelman Legal Group in Akron, Ohio understands. For over 40 years, their lawyers have been striving to make life easier for car accident victims. Dealing with insurance companies, filling out paperwork (if you can figure out which papers are needed), negotiating deals, the list goes on and on; it is enough to give you a headache in addition to the back or neck ache you may have from your wreck.
Stop and take a deep breath, then call The Eshelman Legal Group 1-800-365-0001. They can take away the unneeded stress from you. Paperwork? No problem. They know exactly what needs to be filed. Negotiating lower hospital prices or a larger settlement? No problem. They know the system and the language.
But all that said, the best scenario yet, would be to not have to deal with any car accident at all. So on that note, the Eshelman Legal Group in Akron, Ohio would like to offer a few words of advice for driving in 2015, because best scenarios aside, accidents happen.
- Don’t Drink and Drive We understand it is the holidays. You celebrate and have a few drinks here and there, but they add up. Be smart; have a designated driver or call a cab. Don’t endanger your own life or the lives of others. Not driving drunk is one of the best ways to lower your risk of having a collision.
- Driving tired is a nono Driving while you are tired is as unsafe as driving while intoxicated. When you are tired, your eyes are blurry and objects are distorted. Be smart, call a cab. It is not worth taking the chance and falling asleep at the wheel.
- You are only as safe as your car is Keeping your oil changed and your tires filled, will make your car run smoothly. So take your car in regularly for maintenance checks and resolve any maintenance issues that may come up.
- Restrain Yourself! Yes I know that sounds funny, but seriously, wear your seatbelt and make sure that ALL your passengers do too. That includes baby passengers who need to be secured in baby seats. Remember, you are not just responsible for your own life, but those of everyone in your car.
These are just a few tips to help you in 2015. But the attorneys at the Eshelman Legal Group in Akron, Ohio understand that no matter how cautious you are, others may not be so careful, and accidents happen. So we hope you don’t need to, but if you are in a situation where you need the advice of a lawyer, the Eshelman Legal Group is here to help you. For over 40 years we have been assisting accident victims, and we are here to assist you too... because “We’ll make things right.” .
Ask yourself this question…who does the adjuster work for? The adjuster works for the insurance company, they do not work for you.