The ESHELMAN LEGAL GROUP
We’ll make things right when you’ve been injured as a result of another's negligence. We have been protecting the rights of injured people for over 40 years.
Our practice is limited to the representation of people, not insurance companies. Our years of experience make us a serious force, widely respected by insurance companies. The result is the ability to obtain top dollar settlements for our clients. We can help if you or someone you love is hurt due to:
- Drunk Driver Injury - Accident
- Work Place Injury
- Ice Snow Fall Injury
- Animal Attack Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Drugs or Medicines
Getting the Proper Help
Before you talk to any insurance adjuster, CALL "The Eshelman Legal Group"...Without legal representation, you could settle your claim too cheaply or make statements to the adjuster that could defeat your case.
Call Toll Free: 1-800-365-0001
Helping Injured People for Over 40 Years
"We'll Make Things Right"
Is It Time to Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer?
There are many situations that may result in a personal injury. Medical malpractice, slip and fall from ice on someone’s property, car accidents, work injury...the list goes on and on. The Eshelman Legal Group in Akron, Ohio understands that while some injuries are not serious enough to warrant seeking a personal injury attorney, others may need just that. So how do you know when you need to consult with us?
- If you are having problems dealing with the other person’s insurance agency (AKA getting them to pay you what you are due), you my need to hire a skilled personal injury attorney from the Eshelman Legal Group. If your case is not complex, just the thought of having a lawyer involved may push the insurance agency to pay up. If your case is complex, however, due to the severity of your injuries, you will need an attorney who knows the law. Ohio injury laws can be complex. Dealing with the other persons insurance company can be both time consuming and frustrating. With the experience that only comes from over 40 years of helping injured people, the Eshelman Legal Group can help you each step of the way to get the compensation you deserve.
- Did your accident result in a personal injury (disablement, scarring, dismemberment,etc) that will last for some time (after years of rehabilitation, physical therapy or surgeries) or even permanently? A Personal Injury Attorney from the Eshelman Legal Group can help you get the best settlement out of your claim.
- Was your injury so severe that you will need compensation for medical bills and loss of wages from time missed at work? Hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer to handle your claim is a good idea because they will make sure you receive the highest compensation you are entitled to.
- This next situation most definitely warrants hiring a professional personal injury attorney from the Eshelman Legal Group...Medical Malpractice. The legalities in this type of case are so complex... you deal with legal rules, doctors and nurses, the hospital or clinic, maybe a lab or two...you can’t go it alone in this type of personal injury case.
- This one is not quite as common...Exposure to Toxins. Contaminants in the air, soil, water, even food, they are everywhere these days. But sometimes these toxins physically affect us. (Remember the movie Erin Brockovich starring Julia Roberts? She played a lawyer defending a town full of citizens who were getting cancer.) If you are involved in this type of case, you need to know that “Big Industry” has protected itself with a team of lawyers ahead of time because they know they are exposing us to harmful chemicals and will get sued. Your lawyers, on the other hand, will have their job cut out for them. They will need to collect complex, scientific data to prove them wrong...and it is not an easy or quick process. Your case may be part of a class action lawsuit. The Eshelman Legal Group is up to date on all such cases.
So as you see, while there are cases that don’t warrant hiring a personal injury lawyer, there definitely are more that do. If you live in Ohio, give the Eshelman Legal Group a call. Their attorneys are professional, have over 40 years of experience, and more importantly, they will work hard to get you the money you deserve in a timely manner. And as always, your initial consultation is free. So if you have any doubt as to whether or not you need to hire a personal injury lawyer,make your appointment today.
Give the Eshelman Legal Group a call; 1-800-365-0001
So let me say this in ending...If you have been involved in an auto accident or another type of injury due to another persons neglect, please consider calling the attorneys at the Eshelman Legal Group in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. They have been doing this for a long time. They are sensitive to the pain, suffering and financial problems you may experience, and you have nothing to lose since your initial consultation is free. For more information, please call us at 1-800-365-0001 for a no obligation initial consultation.